How to Stamp Bates To Outlook Emails & PST Files
Table of Contents
As a legal professional, you are often against a tight discovery deadline. Learn how to prepare Outlook emails for litigation saving them as PDF and stamping bates in just a few clicks. You will get accurate PDF copies that comply with your court’s standards in minutes.
5 simple steps to stamp bates to Outlook emails on Windows:
- Download Email Detail Litigation
- Click Add files button to import your emails into the app.
- Select Destination folder for output PDF files
- Check Add bates numbers in Bates Numbers inlay. Here you can type a prefix and/or a suffix, set the number of digits and the positions of the bates.
- Press Start button.
Here is a short video to help you figure out how to stamp bates to Outlook emails:
Ready to dive for more details? Here we go.
+ Emails may have attachments; you can embed them into the final PDF or save as an original file in the corresponding folder. Zipped attachments can be unpacked. Learn more about attachment processing.
+ Note that you are not limited to Outlook emails. If you have other files in the case, add them too. Email Detail Litigation supports EML, MSG, MIM, PST, MBOX emails, and various document file types (DOC, DOCX, TXT, PDF, XLS, scanned TIFF or JPEG). All the files will be converted to PDF and properly stamped.
+ Adding bates to Outlook you can choose the number to start from. It works great when you have other docs stamped before and want sequential numbering.
+ To comply with your court’s standards, you can set the font, style, size, and color of your bates numbers.
+ There are 6 positions available for your stamps. Center top, bottom, or any corner of your choice.
+ You can add text watermarks as well. Click the appropriate inlay and select default watermarks from presets (confidential, for attorney’s eyes only, commercially sensitive, etc.) or type your own text.
Get the free trial of Email Detail Litigation. This is your reliable helper to prepare emails for e-discovery and litigation. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Email Detail Litigation
- Accurately reflects the emails your client has given you
- Complies with the court’s or regulatory agency’s rules and standards
- Protects your client’s sensitive data
- No subscriptions. $199 and you own it!
- Live tech support to help you with any questions